On an average, nails grow about 0.1 mm per day. Fingernails usually grow faster than toenails. Moreover, it has been observed that nails grow faster in men as compared to women. However, women’s nails tend to grow faster during pregnancy. They grow faster in summers than winters. Needless to add, rate of nail growth varies from person to person.
Natural Home Remedies for Nail Growth
- Soaking the nails in a mixture of three tablespoons of olive oil and one tablespoon of lemon juice is one of the best natural home remedies for Nail Growth. Follow this home treatment for about 10 minutes to strengthen nails. Preferably, heat the mixture in microwave before soaking.
- Soaking the nails in half a cup of tomato juice mixed with two tablespoons of olive oil is also beneficial in healing nail problems and promoting growth of nails.
- Simply applying warm olive oil also serves as an effective Nail Growth home remedy.
- Rubbing a slice of lemon on nails also helps maintain shiny nails and promotes Nail Growth naturally. Follow this therapy regularly for about five minutes and then rinse with water.
- Almond oil, jojoba oil, pumpkin seed oil, wheat germ oil and vitamin E oil work as excellent Nail Growth home remedies.
- Green tea, white tea, almond extract and aloe-vera are also useful in increasing Nail Growth.
- Going for frequent manicures is one of the most popular Nail Growth tips used to stimulate faster Nail Growth.
When using these natural home remedies for Nail Growth, follow a few additional tips as well. For instance, keep the nails clean and moisturized but do not leave them wet because wet nails are more susceptible to infection.
Thank You For Visiting Our Blog